- Arduino board. A clone will work. Any model will do. The Uno will be for sale at the class.
- USB cable. The regular size square Type B USB connector works for most. The Micro B type is used
in some models.
- Breadboards with jumpers. Breadboard should be big enough for components below. The smallest breadboard would be suffice.
- 6 LEDs. Any colors.
- 6 resistors for the LEDs. 2KΩ is suggested. It could be much less as low as 200Ω if you like bright lights.
- Potentiometer. 10kΩ suggested. 100kΩ would also work.
- Photoresistor. any one you find.